Terms and Conditions
1. Only registrations for complete weeks are accepted. Registration by day or on a pro-rated basis is not allowed. Refunds are not issued for partial weeks attended.
2. Confirmation for camp registration is provided through an email receipt once you have competed the registration process.
3. Trips are subject to change at the sole discretion of camp administration.
4. While most camp programs begin and end at Totoket Valley Elementary School, other school sites may be utilized.
5. Sign-off on the North Branford Summer Camp Discipline Policy and Field Trip Policy are requirements of our program to ensure that all campers have a safe, fun summer experience.
6. Cell phones and other electronic devices are strictly prohibited. They may not be brought to summer camp.
7. Refunds for unused lunch tickets will not be made; however unused lunch tickets may be used the following summer.
8. Camps may be cancelled due to low enrollment.
9. Registrations will not be accepted from individuals who have a past-due balance with the Family Resource Program.
A twenty-five percent (25%) non-refundable deposit is required at time of registration. All registrations after June 1st must be paid in full. Due to staffing requirements and planning, no refunds will be issued after June 1st.